Analog IC Designer,
Nexite is a leading startup, which comes to revolutionize the IoT for fashion retail space. We develop a platform that merges the physical and digital spaces for retail. Our innovative platform is based on cutting edge battery-less BLE tags that communicate with a cloud platform through an in-store wireless access network.
As an Analog IC Designer you will be developing innovative analog blocks at ultra-low power that are part of an end to end system – starting with specification definition (working with System Engineers on Interface / performance/ testability etc.), delivering Ready for TO designs (Schematics, Corner simulations, Layout support and extraction/post-layout), as well as lab testing (with validation engineers). You’ll be working on a battery-less chip, will be designing blocks with power consumption of few micro to pico Ampers and will have full influence on the chip and its system.
- At least 5 years of experience, in hands-on Analog / RF IC design (At least 3 years if you have M.Sc. or Ph.D. in relevant fields)
- Knowledge in Analog / RF IC design methodologies and tool such as Cadence Virtuoso schematic, ADEL and Maestro
- Experience in IoT products and ultra-low power design – advantage
- Physical Design (layout) knowledge and experience- advantage
- Experience in Matlab/Mathcad/python or other equivalent general-purpose simulation tool- advantage