Software Data Tech lead,
Software Data Tech lead
At Nexite, you will have the chance to bring your data engineering skills into the engineering group and develop cutting edge scalable data solutions. We are looking for an open minded, technical savvy Software Data Tech lead to join our engineering group. You will collaborate with our IOT designers, product manager and back-end developers to help us create a leading technology for the retail/IOT world.
- Design, build and maintain data driven and self service solutions.
- Design data application by understanding the needs, modeling the data, choosing the right tools and defining the interfaces and usage by the application.
- Own the data architecture: ELT, Pipelines, Databases, APIs and more.
- Continuously maintain healthy and current data tech stack , guaranteeing scalability and robustness
- Understand the data needs in the organization and provide solutions to other data stakeholders, such as: Data analysts, engineers and product managers.
- Produce “high quality” data engineering development cycle, that includes best practices such as: Code reviews, tests(unit, component), infra as code, ci/cd and more
- Provide expert-level technical leadership and mentoring to the team
- 7+ years of experience as a data engineer in industry-standard languages and frameworks.
- Experience with modern data processing tools, SQL and NoSQL databases and services such as AirFlow, Bigquery, Spark etc
- Experience with data visualization tools such as: Looker, Superset, Tableau ..
- Experience working in a containerized environment using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, Redis.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS/GCP/AZURE) using various cloud services.