Nexite is a leading startup based in Tel Aviv, offering a solution that revolutionizes fashion retail by bringing the digital advantages into the physical world. Our cutting edge, battery-less IoT tags provide real time tracking of merchandise in stores, allowing store managers to increase their store efficiency and enabling decision makers to increase profitability. We develop specialized nano-power chips, smart tags, access-point hardware and cloud applications to provide insights never before possible.
We are looking for an experienced INSTALLATION MANAGER to join the system team and manage all store installations.
In this capacity you will report to the system director and will handle all planning, installation, set-to-work and monitoring of new stores. Work with internal teams (RF, HW, SW, delivery…), and with external installers. Directly interact with customers and partners.
- Oversee installation crew members and independent contractors
- Ensures customer relations and interface are professional and responsive.
- Verify installations are completed on time and to quality
- Managing system deployments:
- Planning new stores, guidance to technical teams
- Troubleshooting problems during installation
- Management of IT equipment in the store
- Frontman for technical queries and issues
- Directly interact with customers and infrastructure partners to solve technical problems
- Manage equipment health, maintenance and inventory
- Provide immediate support for customer’s operational problems
- Training infrastructure installers and partners
- train and guide customer teams on using and maintaining the system
- prepare materials and train professional service providers
- System integration and Experimentation: Plan, perform, and analyze.
- Installation time and cost reduction activities
- Technical background – practical engineer or technician desired
- Practical experience in leading installations and customer support of technological systems
- “hands on” experience in cabling, infrastructure and general repair works
- Good background in network and computers
- Managerial experience – managing installation teams (both internal and external contractors), managing projects
- and timelines
- Fluent in English.
- Clear sense of urgency and a “can do” attitude – operates well under pressure. Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Available for business travels when needed