Embedded Automation Engineer,
Nexite is a leading startup, which comes to revolutionize the IoT for fashion retail space. We develop a
platform that merges the physical and digital spaces for retail. Our innovative platform is based on
cutting edge battery-less BLE tags that communicate with a cloud platform through an in-store wireless
We are looking for a SW automation engineer that will join the HW team. New and exciting challenges
at a state-of-the-art production line build from the scratch for ultra-high-volume manufacturing.
Various challenges in multidisciplinary domains (such as RF, Analog and Digital), developing new
technologies in a non-standard format.
- SW Automation engineer that will join Nexite’s automation team, developing in all production automation facilities.
- Define, program and test automatic test stations for various multidisciplinary products in the RF,Analog and digital domain.
- Design new concepts for high volume/low-cost products where time/cost is the main drive.
- 5+ years of Software automatic test station development experience with complex large-scale, multi-station machinery systems environment – automatic test stations code writing for both board and high-level application.
- Firmware development on various controllers: code that is organized, structured, documented, maintainable and reusable.
- High level application – phyton
- Proven experience of design, architecture, implementation, debug and support up to high volume manufacturing of automated environment.
- Working with various HW test equipment – Spectrum analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, programmable power supplies ect.
- Experience with wireless communication systems such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cellular etc.
- Independent, multitasking and open minded that can learn new areas of expertise.
- Clear sense of urgency and a “can do” attitude. Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Education: BS.c in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering