Full Stack Engineer,
You are welcomed to join the solution team, which is responsible for creating and developing applications based on Nexite unique data that will revolutionize the way the entire retail industry is working.Nexite is defining the next data standards in the industry: bringing the online retail data experience to real stores.
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack engineer that can help us productize our data, to a product that will improve the lives of others.
Area of responsibility:
- Design, build and maintain data driven and self service applications in python.
- Develop our application platform using Django, Angular and MySQL.
- Produce “high quality” code using “best practices” such as: Code reviews, Unit testing, Ci/CD and more.
- Provide expert-level technical leadership and coaching to the team.
- Ensure code standards, delivery quality and introduction of new tools to achieve the highest levels of excellence
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack engineer in the Django stack: django, DRF
- Experience with using best practices in the development process: such as unit testing, ci/cd.
- Experience working in a containerized environment using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, Redis.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS/GCP/AZURE) using various cloud services.
- Experience in working with modern data processing tools, SQL and NoSQL databases and services (such as AirFlow, PostgreSQL, Bigquery,Redis, PubSub etc) – advantage